Please support this community of unconditional love with your tithes, gifts, and offerings.
Welcome To Unity – A Different Kind of Church
Join us for Sunday services at
9:30 am & 11:00 am
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Where God is within each one of us.
- Where following your heart is more important than following creeds.
- Where all religious traditions are honored.
- Where open-minded people welcome anyone seeking growth and truth.
- Where your religious background doesn’t matter.
- Where the focus is on this life rather than the next.
- Where Jesus and other spiritual leaders are followed rather than worshipped.
- Where spirituality is more meaningful than religion and is measured by personal growth and a higher capacity to love.
- Where we experience, express and celebrate the Divine.
Upcoming Services & Events
Do we really believe we are Divine Beings? Do we think Divine thoughts, feel Divine and act the part? How do we make the transition from Human to the Supernatural? Join us on Sunday, 10/21, to begin to step into the Supernatural with Denise Teague,...read more
Unity Fort Worth offers a variety of spiritual yoga classes and special events including: Classic Yoga Exercises, Chair yoga, Happy Buddha Yoga, weekly Kirtan. All classes are accessible for all levels including beginners. October 2018 Schedule "Om Hour" Weekly Kirtan...read more
Children of ALL ages are invited to join us in the Parking Lot for a fun Trunk or Treat. Join Unity FW for a fun evening of trunk trick-or-treating, Halloween games, live music, a trunk decorating contest, photo booth selfies, face-painting, Bounce House and more!...read more
Join your Unity friends for dinner on Saturday, October 28, 7:00 pm at Mexico Real - 5613 McCart Ave. ...read more
Our heroes and villains clarify elements of personality and our consciousness. The light and the dark within us are both radiant activities of the Divine. What would you wear to a Halloween Costume party? (Kids young and old are invited to wear costumes on this Sunday!)read more
The fall youth retreat is just around the corner! Our teens will be hosting a spaghetti lunch on Sunday, Oct. 28 to raise money for their trip. If you would like to contribute pasta sauce, desserts, pasta, refrigerated bread dough or anything else you think would make...read more
Calling all ACIM students! Spend the weekend with Dr. Jon Mundy, a preeminent scholar, lecturer, publisher, and author on "A Course in Miracles" for a lecture and workshop. Manifesting Miracle Mindedness - featuring standup philosophy as Dr. Baba Mundane! FRIDAY,...read more
Join the UFW Music Department for an evening of Music, Food and FUN! Christi Rodriguez will be hosting a backyard gathering to raise funding for our upcoming Christmas Concert. Several donation options are available, though not a requirement to join in the merriment....read more
The "Om" hour is a weekly Kirtan or Inspirational Chanting. Led by Kristin & Randall Brooks of the Bhakti House Band. Join us Thursday Evenings at 7:00 pm in Johnson Hall. Join us for an evening of sacred sound and conscious devotion as we share the spiritual...read more
Unity Fort Worth is your spiritual community and this annual meeting is your opportunity to participate in the shaping of your future. Plan to attend this important annual meeting - LIGHT LUNCH PROVIDED: Sunday, November 18, 2018 12:15 pm Sanctuary Agenda items...read more
Join us in the Sanctuary Building, Peace Chapel on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm. A variety of Metaphysical topics are explored in an open group environment. Upcoming topics: October 22 - Guest Speaker: Scott Bradshaw "Close Encounters of the 5th Kind” - A brief...read more
Join Pat Dorraj for Active Meditation Class on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm in Johnson Hall. Each class is complete in itself. Upcoming Schedule: Oct. 23 - Evening Qigong in the Peace Garden Oct. 30 - Drum Circle Nov. 6 - Sufi Dance Meditation Nov. 13 - Five Elements...read more
Support your spiritual home and show Unity Fort Worth some summer love by donating your unwanted car to us. We’ll pick-up your vehicle for free at a time that’s convenient for you. Less stress and one less vehicle equals a lot more time and room for those summer...read more
Unity Fort Worth is looking to hire an experienced nursery/preschool worker to staff our nursery Sunday mornings from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Must have the willingness and flexibility to teach the preschool class on occasion and also do light prep work and clean-up on...read more
Shop at Amazon to benefit Unity Fort Worth! Unity received up to 10% ON ALL PURCHASES! Click here: Bookmark the link on Amazon! Use this bookmark for EVERY Amazon purchase CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and it will take you directly to Amazon to shop - be sure to BOOK MARK...read more
The staff of Unity Fort Worth is excited to announce they have upgraded to a professional church database program and is in the process of entering congregant information. The use of this database will streamline efficiency and help staff save oodles of time! Please...read more
We've completed our Vision, Mission and identity work. Bylaw updates are underway. Details for our new Annual renewal renewal of Membership and a Financial Intention Programs will be mailed out prior to our Annual Meeting on November 18th. PAST MEETINGS & EVENTS:...read more
Youth & Family Ministry
At Unity Fort Worth we strive to create an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance.
Sunday Morning Class Locations
9:30 am Service:
- Nursery (6 wks-5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building) 9:30 am
- Youth ages 6 years and up are invited to attend the 9:30 am service with their family
11:00 am Service:
- Parents, please sign in children in grades K – 8 at Johnson Hall
- Nursery (6 wks-3 yrs) (Sanctuary Building)
- Pre-K (3 yrs – 5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building, Pre-school Room)
- K – 4th graders – Sunlight Center – Yellow Room
- 5th – 8th graders – Sunlight Center – Orange Room
- 9th – 12th graders – Red Room
Unity Principles For Kids!
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, and by what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
Through the teaching of Unity principles in a radically accepting and God-centered environment, we set out to draw forth from every child and youth his or her innate Christ Spirit.
- Behold all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empower children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teach children to meditate and pray
- Invite children to experience a loving God
This seven-week series is an exploration of the creative process using a metaphysical interpretation of the seven days of creation. You’re invited to choose a project through which you can fine tune and exercise the creative spiritual powers within you. Our text is: The Creative Life by Eric Butterworth. Copies available in the Higher Shelf Bookstore. Sign-up sheets are available in the sanctuary foyer for you to be part of a supportive, facilitated weekly discussion group. Study sheets will be available for each week.
- 9/2/18 – Let There be the Light of a Creative Idea
Divine Ideas of Love, Wholeness, Abundance, Peace are seeking expression in time and space. We open the needs and dreams of our lives to the fullness of Spirit’s presence in our world.
- 9/9/18 – Let There be the Expansive Foundation of Faith
Our knowing with inner certainty creates an arena in which manifestation can take place.
- 9/16/18 – Let There be the Formative Power of Imagination
We hold an image, feeling, inner sense of what we want. We give thanks in advance.
- 9/23/18 – Let There be the Illumination of Will and Understanding
We may have the desire for something, but without the will to do something toward that end, it’s just a wish, a desire with no energy. This week our understanding empowers our will and we move into action. Good words for this week are, “I know what to do and I do it.”
- 9/30/18 – Let There be Discrimination in Multiplicity
There can be confusion with a multitude of options and the emergence of resistance. In order to arrive at some clarity, we focus on what we sense and intuit rather than what we think and feel.
- 10/7/18 – Let There Be the Marriage of Love and Wisdom
This 6th week of creating conscious, positive change is about responsibility, authority, commitment and persistence going forward toward our goals. The embodiment of male and female is a dynamic energy of oneness.
- 10/14/18 – Let There be the Holiness of Completion
This final week of our creative process is once again about “letting”. We allow for conditions to adjust to our creative activities. We make room for divine inspiration by participating in “Sabbath” moments–responsibility, authority and commitment to going forward toward our goals.
More Sunday Messages:
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
Rev. Nat Carter, Interim Minister
Services: Sundays at 9:30 am & 11:00 am