Welcome To Unity Fort Worth – A Different Kind of Church
Join us for Sunday services at
9:30 am & 11:00 am
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Where God is within each one of us.
- Where following your heart is more important than following creeds.
- Where all religious traditions are honored.
- Where open-minded people welcome anyone seeking growth and truth.
- Where your religious background doesn’t matter.
- Where the focus is on this life rather than the next.
- Where Jesus and other spiritual leaders are followed rather than worshipped.
- Where spirituality is more meaningful than religion and is measured by personal growth and a higher capacity to love.
- Where we experience, express and celebrate the Divine.
- Where practical, spiritual teachings empower abundant and meaningful living.
Please support this community of unconditional love with your tithes, gifts, and offerings.
Upcoming Services & Events
We have done some releasing, partnered with God, and identified a key spiritual quality on which to build; NOW is the time for goals, intentions, and resolutions! Join Rev. Nat Carter for Sunday services at 9:30 am and 11:00 am.read more
Join us in the Peace Chapel on 3rd Sundays at 12:30 pm for a Spiritual Healing Circle led by members of our community. Upcoming Circles: January 20, 2019 February 17, 2019 March 17, 2019read more
Action steps, first steps...look around, what is the world telling you? Are there outer things to be done before the new things can be approached: forgiveness, amends, new practices, more releasing? Join Revs. Suzanne & Nat Carter for Sunday Services at 9:30 am...read more
Join Eugene & Larissa Cherkasov for "A Magical Journey Around the World", Wedgwood Concert at 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary on January 27, 2019 Admission $20, students $10.read more
Bring you non-perishable foods to Fellowship Hall during the months of January and February. Benefiting the Tarrant Area Food Bank (serving 13 counties in North Central Texas). Most Needed Items: Protein foods such as tuna, canned meat, peanut butter, beans (dried or...read more
One unavoidable aspect of our human experience is dealing with loss. Grief, the mass of emotions that follows loss, is the most misunderstood aspect of our lives. Though we all experience loss, it is the rarest person that knows how to deal with and heal from loss....read more
Each one of is in a wide variety of relationships, from romantic to abusive, hot and cold ones, formal and casual...Each one can support or hinder our spiritual journey. The "me too" movement, divorce rates, parenting issues, bullying, and more current issues call for...read more
The Sew 'n Sews have finished their annual Unity Fort Worth Quilt! The quilt is on display in the Sanctuary foyer and will be raffled off on Feb. 10th after 2nd service. Raffle tickets can be purchased for $1 each or 6 for $5. You may also purchase tickets...read more
Join Rev. Nat Carter and the Unity Music Team for ROCK N ROLL Sunday! We'll explore the "lyrics of love" featuring music by The Beatles, All Green, Queen, Elton John and more! Services at 9:30 am and 11:00 amread more
Join Fort Worth native and UFW congregant, Joffre McClung on Sunday, Feb. 24th at 2:00 pm for a special "Self Love" worship. You'll find out why self-love is so important to both you and the world; and learn how to become our own Healer, Teacher, Guide, and Champion....read more
Join us in the Sanctuary Building, Peace Chapel on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm. A variety of Metaphysical topics are explored in an open group environment. Upcoming topics: January 21 - Discussion: James Allen - Working Class Mystic January 28 - Discussion: Ghost...read more
Join Pat Dorraj for Active Meditation Class on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:15 pm in Johnson Hall. Each class is complete in itself. Upcoming Schedule: Jan 22 - Qigong Jan 29 - Drum Circle *Qigong is meditative movement and stillness that integrates body, mind,...read more
Shop Smile.Amazon to benefit Unity Fort Worth! When you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Unity Center of Fort Worth! Click here to choose Unity Fort...read more
Order your Unity T-shirt custom designed by congregant, Chris Krieger, for Unity Fort Worth. The design can be printed on a variety of...read more
Support your spiritual home and show Unity Fort Worth some summer love by donating your unwanted car to us. We’ll pick-up your vehicle for free at a time that’s convenient for you. Less stress and one less vehicle equals a lot more time and room for those summer...read more
The staff of Unity Fort Worth is excited to announce they have upgraded to a professional church database program and is in the process of entering congregant information. The use of this database will streamline efficiency and help staff save oodles of time! Please...read more
In January we began creating the search packet to be sent to Unity Worldwide Ministries to initiate the search process. Thank you to everyone who participated! Our next meeting will be on Feb. 10, 2019 PAST MEETINGS & EVENTS: 2019 Town Hall Meeting - Jan. 6, 2019...read more
Youth & Family Ministry
At Unity Fort Worth we strive to create an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance.
Sunday Morning Class Locations
9:30 am Service:
- Nursery (6 wks-5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building) 9:30 am
- Youth ages 6 years and up are invited to attend the 9:30 am service with their family
11:00 am Service:
- Parents, please sign in children in grades K – 8 at Johnson Hall
- Nursery (6 wks-3 yrs) (Sanctuary Building)
- Pre-K (3 yrs – 5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building, Pre-school Room)
- K – 4th graders – Sunlight Center – Yellow Room
- 5th – 8th graders – Sunlight Center – Orange Room
- 9th – 12th graders – Red Room
Unity Principles For Kids!
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, and by what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
Through the teaching of Unity principles in a radically accepting and God-centered environment, we set out to draw forth from every child and youth his or her innate Christ Spirit.
- Behold all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empower children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teach children to meditate and pray
- Invite children to experience a loving God
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
Rev. Nat Carter, Interim Minister
Services: Sundays at 9:30 am & 11:00 am