Please support this community of unconditional love with your tithes, gifts, and offerings.
Welcome To Unity Fort Worth – A Different Kind of Church
Unity offers practical, spiritual teachings that empower abundant and meaningful living.
Join us for Sunday services at
9:30 am & 11:00 am
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Where God is within each one of us.
- Where following your heart is more important than following creeds.
- Where all religious traditions are honored.
- Where open-minded people welcome anyone seeking growth and truth.
- Where your religious background doesn’t matter.
- Where the focus is on this life rather than the next.
- Where Jesus and other spiritual leaders are followed rather than worshipped.
- Where spirituality is more meaningful than religion and is measured by personal growth and a higher capacity to love.
- Where we experience, express and celebrate the Divine.
Upcoming Services & Events
Bring your new, unwrapped toys to Fellowship Hall during November and December. All donations will be delivered to Safe Haven of Tarrant...read more
Join Rev. Nat Carter for services at 9:30 am and 11:00 am The shepherds worked in darkness – paying attention, waiting, listening and watching for what might pose a threat to their flock. As a shepherd, you are following the mystical path of prayer and the...read more
Join us Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24th for a special Candlelight Service at 7:00 pm in the...read more
The burning bowl ceremony can be a powerful ritual at year’s end; it’s a symbolic release—letting go of anything that no longer serves you. Release old wounds, negative or unhealthy thought patterns, unfulﬁlled expectations, mistakes, or situations that may be holding...read more
9th Annual NYE Bhakti House Bash: friends, fellowship, music and kirtan, & potluck Join us again for yet another beautiful NYE evening of celebration in Divine Love at the Bhakti House in Fort Worth. In addition to food, fabulous friends, music, Kirtan, and...read more
What are you seeking in 2019? This annual favorite, which traditionally follows the Burning Bowl Service, is a meaningful ritual to help you receive Divine Guidance and direction for this New Year. Participants are given a white stone, which symbolizes a fresh start,...read more
What is the difference between believing and knowing? When do we know when we believe or know, and when does believing become knowing? Join the Metaphysical Monday Discussion group for a lecture by Cindy Hoffman (Lecturer, Teacher, Hospice Midwife, Certified Energy...read more
Join us in the Sanctuary Building, Peace Chapel on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm. A variety of Metaphysical topics are explored in an open group environment. Upcoming topics: December 10 – Metaphysical Gift Exchange Party - Bring a wrapped give to the "Exchange Party"....read more
Join Pat Dorraj for Active Meditation Class on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm in Johnson Hall. Each class is complete in itself. Upcoming Schedule:
- December 11 – 25 – No Classes/On Break
- January 8, 2019 – NEW Meeting Time: 6:00 – 7:15 pm
The "Om" hour is a weekly Kirtan or Inspirational Chanting. Led by Kristin & Randall Brooks of the Bhakti House Band. Join us Thursday Evenings at 7:00 pm in Johnson Hall. Join us for an evening of sacred sound and conscious devotion as we share the spiritual...read more
Support your spiritual home and show Unity Fort Worth some summer love by donating your unwanted car to us. We’ll pick-up your vehicle for free at a time that’s convenient for you. Less stress and one less vehicle equals a lot more time and room for those summer...read more
Shop at Amazon to benefit Unity Fort Worth! Unity received up to 10% ON ALL PURCHASES! Click here: Bookmark the link on Amazon! Use this bookmark for EVERY Amazon purchase CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and it will take you directly to Amazon to shop - be sure to BOOK MARK...read more
The staff of Unity Fort Worth is excited to announce they have upgraded to a professional church database program and is in the process of entering congregant information. The use of this database will streamline efficiency and help staff save oodles of time! Please...read more
We've completed our Vision, Mission and identity work. Bylaw updates are underway. Details for our new Annual renewal renewal of Membership and a Financial Intention Programs will be mailed out prior to our Annual Meeting on November 18th. PAST MEETINGS &...read more
Youth & Family Ministry
At Unity Fort Worth we strive to create an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance.
Sunday Morning Class Locations
9:30 am Service:
- Nursery (6 wks-5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building) 9:30 am
- Youth ages 6 years and up are invited to attend the 9:30 am service with their family
11:00 am Service:
- Parents, please sign in children in grades K – 8 at Johnson Hall
- Nursery (6 wks-3 yrs) (Sanctuary Building)
- Pre-K (3 yrs – 5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building, Pre-school Room)
- K – 4th graders – Sunlight Center – Yellow Room
- 5th – 8th graders – Sunlight Center – Orange Room
- 9th – 12th graders – Red Room
Unity Principles For Kids!
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, and by what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
Through the teaching of Unity principles in a radically accepting and God-centered environment, we set out to draw forth from every child and youth his or her innate Christ Spirit.
- Behold all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empower children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teach children to meditate and pray
- Invite children to experience a loving God
This month our theme is “The Four Classic Spiritual Paths” as represented by the Nativity Scene. On this Sunday we’ll look at “The Path of the Heart” as represented by Joseph and Mary. Devotion, praise, and even tears are demonstrations of this path. read more…
More Sunday Messages:
Unity Fort Worth
5051 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76133
Rev. Nat Carter, Interim Minister
Services: Sundays at 9:30 am & 11:00 am