Sunday Morning YFM Class Locations
- Nursery (6 wks-5 yrs) (Sanctuary Building) 9:30 am
- Youth ages 6 years and up are invited to attend the 9:30 am service with their family
- Nursery (6 wks-3 yrs), Sanctuary Building Nursery
- Pre-K (3 yrs – 5 yrs), Sanctuary Building, Pre-school Room
- K – 4th graders, Sunlight Cente, Yellow Room
- 5th – 8th graders, Sunlight Center, Orange Room
- 9th – 12th graders, Sunlight Center, Red Room
Click on a button below to learn more…
Youth & Family Ministry (YFM) Beliefs
Unity recognizes that there are many expressions of family life. All are welcome here.
At Unity Fort Worth we strive to create an affirming environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility, and unconditional love and acceptance.
Through the teaching of Unity principles in a radically accepting and God-centered environment, we set out to draw forth from every child and youth his or her innate Christ Spirit.
- Behold all children as whole and perfect expressions of God
- Empower children to fulfill their divine potential
- Teach children to meditate and pray
- Invite children to experience a loving God
Unity Principles For Kids!
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, and by what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!
Myrtle Fillmore – Mother of Unity
“Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty? We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding. But our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?”
– August, 1893Become a YFM Volunteer!