- December 27, 2016 – An interview with Maggie Whitehouse
- December 20, 2016 – Enlightenment Now: Liberation is your True Nature with teacher, speaker and author Jason Gregory.
- December 13, 2016 – Whispers From the Wild – Listening to voices from the animal kingdom, with author and animal communicator Amelia Kinkade.
- December 6, 2016 – An Hour with Father Richard Rohr – Talking about his new book The Divine Dance: The Trinity and Your Transformation
- November 29, 2016 – Healthy Mindedness With John D. Dunne the Distinguished Chair in Contemplative Humanities through the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Dr. Dunne combines Buddhism and neuroscience to help us lead more mindful lives.
- November 22, 2016 – Secrets of the Adepts The wisdom of ancient Egyptian spirituality with author and speaker James Phillips.
- November 15, 2016 – The Disappearance of the Universe I talk with best selling author and lecturer Gary Renard.
- November 8, 2016 – “Staying Centered on Election Day Ways to stay calm and loving on momentous days” with Paul and his wife Wendy.
- November 1, 2016 – Accepting Unconditional Love with psychotherapist and author Ruth Cherry, PhD.
- October 25, 2016 – The Power of Forgiveness with author Emily J. Hooks. Discover wholeness and self-love with a comprehensive process for healing.
- October 18, 2016 – Drowning in the Light Memories of the new age with author, artist and innovator in digital media I.J. Rosen.
- October 11, 2016 – The Abandonment Recovery Workbook Guidance through the five stages of healing from abandonment, heartbreak, and loss with author Susan Anderson.
- October 4, 2016 – Native American Spirituality – With elder and wiseman Dee Wineman.
- September 27, 2016 – Dropping the Struggle: Seven Ways to Love the Life You Have – An interview with Roger Housden about his latest book on releasing anxiety and stress.
- September 20, 2016 – The Tao Te Ching – A walk through of this amazing Chinese text of wisdom and practicality.
- September, 13, 2016 – Unity and A Course in Miracles. I interview author, teacher and radio host Paul Hasselbeck to talk about his latest book comparing Unity with the Course in Miracles teachings.
- September 6, 2016 – Shiva/Shakti – Exploring the integration of male and female energies based on the Hindu Gods Shiva and Parvati or Shakti with Paul John Roach.
- August 23, 2016 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey 4 – Rev. Marj Britt shares her eclectic spiritual inspirations and practices.
- August 16, 2016 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey 3 – Rev. Scott Schell shares his joint journey with Unity and the Ridhwan School.
- August 9, 2016 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey 2 – Rev. Robert Brumet talks about his commitment to the Buddhist practice of Vipassana.
- August 2, 2016 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey 1 – Rev. Howard Caesar talks about his experience with the Oneness Blessing and with John of God.
- July 19, 2016 – Religion and Violence – Part two of a three-part series on how violence and religion are so intimately connected through both terror and war with Rev. Jim Gaither.
- July 12, 2016 – Religion and Violence – Part one of a three-part series on how violence and religion are so intimately connected through both terror and war, with peace activist Len Ellis
- July 5, 2016 – Reduced to Joy – With best-selling author Mark Nepo. Poems for transformation and awakening.
- June 28, 2016 – The Mystic Vision. On Tuesday’s show I shared my thoughts on the mystic path and practical mysticism referencing the works of F.C. Happold and Evelyn Underhill. Find out how mystics can pay the bills.
- June 21, 2016 – A Way to God – Thomas Merton’s Creation Spirituality Journey. An interview with Matthew Fox about his new book on the great Catholic mystic and activist Thomas Merton.
- June 14, 2016 – The Spirituality of England – Ancient and Modern. Paul and his wife Wendy share their thoughts on the spirituality of the English people and landscape based on their latest trip to the UK.
- June 7, 2016 – Your Inner GPS – Follow your internal guidance to Optimal Health, Happiness, and Satisfaction with Zen Cryar DeBrucke.
- May 31, 2016 – (Encore Presentation from December 27, 2011) – “Atheism” – With Peter Bolland, author, professor, and songwriter. What is atheism and how is it a meaningful approach in a religion obsessed world?
- May 24, 2016 – (Encore Presentation from June 11, 2013) – “Earth Gospel” – An exploration of author and professor Sam Hamilton-Poore’s illuminating prayer book of eco-inspiration
- May 17, 2016 – The Activitist’s Tao Te Ching – Ancient advice for a modern revolution with author William Martin.
- May 10, 2016 – On the Verge Wake up, Show up, and Shine with Cora Bradley. Ways to tap your personal power and thrive.
- May 3, 2016 – Peace in Uncertainty – Host Paul John Roach talks about the current state of the world and how to live serenely amid the apparent strain and stress.
- April 26, 2016 – Spirituality of the Beatles with counselor, minister, lecturer, and author Phil Goldberg.
- April 19, 2016 – Seeking Jordan – How I learned the truth about death and the invisible universe with psychologist, professor and author Matthew McKay.
- April 12, 2016 – Happily Ever After And 39 Other Myths About Love with authors Linda and Charlie Bloom.
- April 5, 2016 – Clearing Emotional Clutter – Mindfulness Practices for letting go of what’s blocking your fulfillment and transformation with author Donald Altman.
March 29, 2016 – An Hour with an Elder Empress of the Rastafari Faith – Journalist, Jamaican senator, and personal friend of Bob Marley, Barbara Makeda Blake Hannah joins me to share about her remarkable life.
March 22, 2016 – Lifestream – The insights of a past life regression therapist Dr. Shelley Kaehr.
March 15, 2016 – Don’t Be A Jerk…and other practical advice from Dogen, Japan’s greatest Zen Master with Brad Warner, author, zen priest, filmmaker and punk bassist.
March 8, 2016 – The World Peace Diet with author, activist, Buddhist priest and musician Dr. Will Tuttle.
March 1, 2016 – Investigating Islam – Episode 6 of 6 – A listeners’ discussion of what we have learned about the impact of Islam in today’s world.
February 23, 2016 – Modern Day Terrorism – With Dr. Mark Dennis, Professor of East Asian Religions at Texas Christian University.
February 16, 2016 – The Gift of Sufi Poetry – With author and broadcaster Maggy Whitehouse.
February 9, 2016 – The World of Islam – With Professor, singer, songwriter, and blogger Peter Bolland.
February 2, 2016 – The Nature of ISIS – With Associate Professor of Islamic and Religious Studies at Texas Christian University Dr. Yushau Sodiq.
January 26, 2016 – Prejudice and Discrimination–Why? A discussion on the divisions in our country and our world with Paul and his wife Wendy.
- January 19, 2016 – Secular Meditation 32 Practices for Cultivating Inner Peace, Compassion, and Joy with author and leader of the Harvard Humanist Mindfulness group Rick Heller.
- January 12, 2016 – Liberating Jesus Finding the true meaning of the Gospels with author and attorney Roberta Grimes.
- January 5, 2016 (Encore Presentation from September 9, 2014) – Paradise in Plain Sight With Karen Maezen Miller.