Our planet is becoming a global village, yet enormous differences remain in culture and spiritual tradition—differences that lead to misunderstanding, hatred and war.
Listen in, Tuesdays at 1:00: World Spirituality on Unity.fm
Join the discussion on Facebook
In World Spirituality, exploring the unity within all cultures and faith traditions, Paul John Roach a lifelong student and practitioner of many world spiritual teachings, guides us through the variety and differences, to the unity and common values shared by all the great religions. Come journey planet earth’s spiritual landscape with insight, humor and practical advice for a safe yet adventurous trip.
Have you ever been confused by the variety and apparent contradiction within world religions? For example:
“God is formless but takes many forms.”
“What goes around comes around.”
“Chant the names of the Lord and be free.”
“No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Join Paul John Roach each Tuesday afternoon at 1:00 pm for insight into those principles held in common by all the great religious traditions in World Spirituality—exploring the unity within all cultures and faith traditions.
Guest speakers have included:
Sam Keen, Bernie Siegel, James O’Dea, Andrew Harvey, Steve Bhaerman, Ellen Grace O’Brian, Roy Eugene Davis, Joan Gattuso, Peter Bolland, Karen Maezen Miller, Joan Borysenko, Matthew Fox, and many more!
WORLD SPIRITUALITY Shows:
- January 16, 2018 – Imagining a New Life with Paul & Wendy Roach
- December 5, 2017 – The Forgotten Art of Love – What love means and why it matters, with Dr. Armin Zadeh
- November 28, 2017 – Sekhmet – Transformation in the belly of the goddess, with author Nicki Scully
- November 21, 2017 – Big Love – The Power of Loving with a Wide-Open Heart with inspirational blogger Scott Stabile.
- November 14, 2017 – Successful Marriage – Between enmeshment and indifference with Paul and his wife, Wendy.
- November 7, 2017 – Spiritual Journeys – What they are and what we can expect from them with Professors and Meditators Dr. Andy Fort and Dr. Darren Middleton.
- October 31, 2017 – Contemplation and Action for Successful Living with professors Andy Fort and Mark Dennis.
- October 24, 2017 – Woman Most Wild – Three Keys to Liberating the Witch Within, with author and teacher Danielle Dulsky.
- October 10, 2017 – Fasting the Mind – Spiritual Exercises for Psychic Detox with teacher and author Jason Gregory.
- October 3, 2017 – Shamanic Healing – Traditional Medicine for the Modern World with healer and author Itzhak Beery.
- September 26, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 10 – Wendy and Paul share what they have learned over 10 weeks on the road in this final show of their sabbatical.
- September 19, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 9 – Dallas, TX. This week Paul and Wendy spend an hour with his daughter, Miriam, talking about parenting, spirituality, and her involvement with Hinduism.
- September 12, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 8 – Sooke Harbor, Vancouver Island, British Columbia. This week’s topic: self-esteem and self-awareness.
- September 5, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 7 – Whidbey Island, Washington. This week Paul and Wendy spend an hour with long-time friends Nick and Kristine Tillotson in their straw bale house.
- August 29, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 6 – Hastings, England. This week Paul and Wendy Roach spend an hour with long-time friend Liam Genockey, drummer for Gerry Rafferty, Paul Brady and Steeleye Span, from his home in Hastings, England.
- August 22, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 5 – Isle of Rona. Rona is a remote Scottish Island (LAT 57 33.3.3N, LONG 05 59.2W). Listen as as Paul and Wendy talk with island manager Bill Cowie.
- August 15, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 4 – Clannish Stones. This week Paul & Wendy Roach are in the town of Stornoway in the Isle of Lewis, Scotland, in the Outer Hebrides (also known as the Western Isles) of Scotland.
- August 8, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 3 – Isle of Lewis. This week Paul John Roach & Wendy Roach are in the small Village of Arnol on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides on the Northwest of Scotland. Check out their interview with special guest John Angus Morrison!
- August 2, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 2 – Poolewe in the Western Scottish Highlands. The adventures of Paul & Wendy Roach continue in the Western Scottish Highlands!
- July 25, 2017 – On the Road with Paul & Wendy – Week 1 – Ochil Hills Scotland. Listen in with Paul & Wendy Roach as they discuss their travels in England, Edinburgh and Ochil Hills, Scotland.
- July 18, 2017 – Reclaiming Your Body – Healing from trauma and awakening to your body’s wisdom with author Suzanne Scurlock Durana.
- July 11, 2017 – Soul Whispering – The art of awakening shamanic consciousness with authors Linda Star Wolf and Nita Gage
- July 4, 2017 – Inside the Miracle – Enduring illness, approaching wholeness, with author Mark Nepo.
- June 27, 2017 – The Teacher Appears – 108 Prompts to Power Your Yoga Practice with author Brian Leaf.
- June 20, 2017 – Listening to Ayahuasca – New Hope for Depression Addiction, PTSD, and Anxiety with author Rachel Harris, PhD
- June 13, 2017 – Words at the Threshold – What we say as we’re nearing death with author Lisa Smartt.
- June 6, 2017 – The Little Book of Wisdom – with don Miguel Ruiz, Jr., author, teacher, and son of don Miguel, Ruiz.
- May 30, 2017 – My Good Friend The Rattlesnake – With don Jose Ruiz, author, teacher, and son of don Miguel Ruiz.
- May 24, 2017 – A discussion of Martin Scorsese’s new movie, Silence with Mark Dennis and Darren Middleton.
- May 16, 2017 – The (not so) Little Book of Surprises – Words and photographs from the mystical vision and poetry of Deirdre Hade, Endre Balogh, and William Arntz.
- May 9, 2017 – The Fool’s Path to Enlightenment – Exploring the tarot and how to know in the Silence of our souls with author Jim Larsen.
- May 2, 2017 – Dark Matters – Discovering wholeness in the shadows with Unity minister and author Lauri Boyd.
- April 25, 2017 (replay) – An Hour with Father Richard Rohr – Talking about his new book The Divine Dance: The Trinity and Your Transformation
- April 18, 2017 – Where Spirituality and Politics Collide – with author, professor, blogger and singer/songwriter Peter Bolland and Unity minister Paul Tenaglia.
- April 11, 2017 – The Shamanic Power of Rolling Thunder – The celebrated and controversial Native American medicine man with author and professor Stanley Krippner.
- April 4, 2017 – Richard Anderson – Coach, teacher, and author talks about Unity and non-dual awareness in his native country in UK.
- March 28, 2017 – A Hour with Neal Vahle – Unity historian, college professor, author and editor, Neal will talk about his book The Spiritual Journey of Charles Fillmore – Discovering the Power Within.
- March 21, 2017 – Living the Paradox – Of time and eternity, finite and infinite, gradual and immediate with Paul and his wife Wendy Roach.
- March 14, 2017 – Falling for the Stars – A stunt gal’s tattle tale with Lisa Loving Dalton
- February 28, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Charline Manuel
- February 21, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Mark Fuss
- February 14, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Phil Pierson
- February 7, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Patricia Bass
- January 31, 2017 – Fully Engaged – Using the Practicing Mind in Daily Life with author Thomas M. Sterner
- January 24, 2017 – Make Peace With Your Mind – How mindfulness and compassion can free you from your inner critic with author Mark Coleman.
- January 17, 2017 – Start Right Where You Are – How little changes can make a big difference with author Sam Bennett.
- January 10, 2017 – An Hour with Gregg Levoy – Talking about how to live an authentic and empowered life.
- January 03, 2017 – Earth Gospel – An exploration of author and professor Sam Hamilton-Poore’s illuminating pray book of eco-inspiration.