Our planet is becoming a global village, yet enormous differences remain in culture and spiritual tradition—differences that lead to misunderstanding, hatred and war.
Listen in, Tuesdays at 1:00: World Spirituality on Unity.fm
Join the discussion on Facebook
In World Spirituality, exploring the unity within all cultures and faith traditions, Paul John Roach a lifelong student and practitioner of many world spiritual teachings, guides us through the variety and differences, to the unity and common values shared by all the great religions. Come journey planet earth’s spiritual landscape with insight, humor and practical advice for a safe yet adventurous trip.
Have you ever been confused by the variety and apparent contradiction within world religions? For example:
“God is formless but takes many forms.”
“What goes around comes around.”
“Chant the names of the Lord and be free.”
“No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Join Paul John Roach each Tuesday afternoon at 1:00 pm for insight into those principles held in common by all the great religious traditions in World Spirituality—exploring the unity within all cultures and faith traditions.
Guest speakers have included:
Sam Keen, Bernie Siegel, James O’Dea, Andrew Harvey, Steve Bhaerman, Ellen Grace O’Brian, Roy Eugene Davis, Joan Gattuso, Peter Bolland, Karen Maezen Miller, Joan Borysenko, Matthew Fox, and many more!
WORLD SPIRITUALITY Shows:
- February 28, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Charline Manuel
- February 21, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Mark Fuss
- February 14, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Phil Pierson
- February 7, 2017 – Unity Ministers Share Their Spiritual Journey – This week Rev. Patricia Bass
- January 31, 2017 – Fully Engaged – Using the Practicing Mind in Daily Life with author Thomas M. Sterner
- January 24, 2017 – Make Peace With Your Mind – How mindfulness and compassion can free you from your inner critic with author Mark Coleman.
- January 17, 2017 – Start Right Where You Are – How little changes can make a big difference with author Sam Bennett.
- January 10, 2017 – An Hour with Gregg Levoy – Talking about how to live an authentic and empowered life.
- January 03, 2017 – Earth Gospel – An exploration of author and professor Sam Hamilton-Poore’s illuminating pray book of eco-inspiration.