We’re Glad You’re Here
Wherever you are on your spiritual path, we behold the Christ in you and bless you just the way you are.
Unity Fort Worth is a “New Thought” Spiritual community with an extraordinarily positive and joy filled approach to life, where all people are welcomed as worthy children of God.
Welcome to our Community!
There are many ways to get involved and experience Unity.
- Attend Sunday Services, 9:30 and 11 am, in the sanctuary or join the discussion at our Wednesday Evening Service, 7 pm, in the sanctuary.
- Learn how to Meditate at one of our Meditation Classes.
- Join the Choir! Unity Singers meet for practice each Tuesday at 7 pm in the choir room (back of the sanctuary).
- Deepen your Spiritual Awareness by joining a Spiritual Study Group.
- Call the office to arrange for counseling, prayer, visitation or support from our minister.
- Give back and enjoy the self-fulfillment and gratitude of our Volunteer opportunities.
- Express Yourself at an Art & Creativity Class.
- Make new friends at one of our Small Groups or Classes.
- Check out our Upcoming Events list on the right for further ways to connect.
Join us as we endeavor…
- To realize our divine potential.
- To live awake, aware, and harmonious lives.
- To deepen our relationship with God.
- To claim the joy, freedom, responsibility and abundance of the God-centered life.
- To pray and meditate as a way to experience God’s presence and be a channel for God’s Good to express in our world.
- To awaken to the Christ Spirit in ourselves and others.
- To serve and give.
- To experience gratitude.
What we offer and practice…
- A community centered in the love of God.
- Spiritual Principles that can transform our lives.
- Celebratory worship experiences emphasizing practical and inspiring teaching, excellent music, and meaningful contemplation.
- A variety of classes, activities, and events.
- A community of people dedicated to practicing the principles of Truth.
- A prayer chaplaincy program and full pastoral care from our ministers and lay leaders.
- Prayer as the center of all activities and our life.
- A church that tithes 10% of contributions we receive back into the larger community.
- A dedication to service and outreach within our community and in our world.
- A place of safety where we strive to judge no one.
If this resonates with you then visit us and experience love, laughter, music, inspiration and fellowship.
….all this plus coffee and cookies!