Compassionate Communication – Empathy To Action!
A 6-evening Compassionate Communicating course for those who want to live life in alignment with your most precious values, presented by Candace Gotcher. What you learn could change your life!
- Harmonize your relationships and interactions
- Transform anger
- Inspire the willing cooperation of others
- Handle conflict with confidence
- Respectfully communicate your needs
- Better understand others’ needs
- Communicate authentically without defensiveness
- Enjoy a happier and more harmonious life!
Limited Seating! Register today!
- Six Tuesday Evenings: July 12, 19, 26th and Aug 2, 9, 16
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm may run longer
- Unity Church of Fort Worth – Peace Chapel
- $10 per class or $50 for all six
- Purchase Tickets Online HERE
For more info contact: Candace Gotcher at email@example.com or 817-905-7750
About Candace Gotcher
Candace Gotcher is passionate about planting seeds for peace and nurturing them to grow and expand widely in the world. After becoming a bit discouraged and hopeless about the prospects for peace as a younger adult, her hope and belief in new possibilities were sparked when she encountered Compassionate Communication, and later, BePeace, which combines elements of Compassionate Communication and HeartMath. Today, she is committed to sharing the tools of both these practices, confident that they empower each of us to become – and actively contribute to – the peace we wish to see in the world. The new possibilities, she says, include nothing less than global transformation.
Candace is a certified Rasur with Rasur Foundation International (originator of the BePeace practice) and a Resilient Educator with the HeartMath Institute. She has also completed many years of Compassionate Communication training, including six years in Certified CNVC Trainer John Kinyon’s Mediate Your Life intensive immersion program, as both student and support staff. Candace has also collaborated with colleagues in developing and leading a Spirituality of Compassionate Communication workshop and many practice groups, BePeace camps and weekends for children and their parents, and in-service training for all 80 Fort Worth ISD elementary art teachers. She also recently served for 6 years on the Unity Church of Arlington board of trustees, where she is entering her 8th year as a prayer chaplain.