When one door closes, another one opens, but it can be hell in the hallway!
Unity Fort Worth and each one of us is in some sort of transition. Some things have ended putting us in an in-between time, and may not be clear about a new beginning. There are principles and practices to help in navigating transition.
There will be a series of Sunday talks, the experiences of other Unity people in a discussion group, and a small group book study based on the book:
Hell in the Hallway, Light at the Door –
How to move gracefully though change into renewed and abundant life
by Ellen Debenport, Unity Minister
May 20 – June 30, 2018
- Sunday: 12:30 pm in the Heritage Room
- Monday: 7:00 pm in Fellowship Hall
- Wednesday: 7:00 pm in the Heritage Room
Unity Minster, Ellen Debenport understands that every challenge in life is spiritual, whatever the circumstances. She will walk with you through the dark until you can see light at the door.
- Find out which kind of hallway you have entered.
- Learn the spiritual steps to move through transition.
- Create what you want behind the next door.
Hell in the Hallway, Light at the Door will lessen your fear of change and open your heart to the gifts of a renewed life!
Discussion Group Questions: