Join Pat Dorraj for Active Meditation Class on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm in Fellowship Hall. A variety of active meditation styles can be experienced. Each class is complete in itself. Upcoming Schedule:
- September 26 – Kundalini Meditation
- October 3 – Chakra Balancing Qigong
- October 10 – Chakra Healing Meditation
- October 17 – Eight Pieces of Brocade Qigong
- October 24 – Chakra Toning
- October 31 – Medical Qigong
Active Meditations are designed for people who find it difficult to sit still and quiet the chattering mind. We practice active techniques that release tension and prepare us for meditating in stillness. The techniques we use are based in various Eastern traditions and may include dance, chakra toning, shaking, visualization, chanting, drumming, and others. Please dress comfortably and bring a yoga mat or towel.