The fastest way to enrich your life is to develop a meaningful consistent meditation practice that you really love. Join Reverend Patricia Bass for the Meditation Practices class beginning August 16. This 5-week class will meet at 7:00 pm on Wednesday evenings in Fellowship Hall.
During the class you will…
- Explore, practice, and experience various forms of meditation
- Delve into the benefits of meditation
- Learn how to deal with resistance to meditation
- Develop your own regular meditation practice
- Learn how to lead a guided meditation
- Make new friends who will become partners on your spiritual path
Register for this exciting class today and be sure to invite your friends, too. Sign up in the church foyer on Sundays or email Dee Prigmore at info@UnityFortWorth.org.
Required Textbook: Meditation for Dummies by Stephen Bodian. Copies are available in the Higher Shelf bookstore on Sundays.
Purchase before class begins.
- Meditation Practices
- Led by Reverend Patricia T. Bass
- 7 – 9 p.m. Wednesday evenings
- August 16 – September 13, 20017
- Available for 10 Hours of SEE Credit through Unity Worldwide Ministries
- Love Offering